Subsea Proflow is a revolutionary approach to manufacturing and supplying Subsea Flowspools. Our cutting edge technology in designing and manufacturing specific jigs/fixtures which can be tilted and rotated to deliver full spool assemblies to unparalleled accuracies.
As well as improving the flow and performance of the spool, Subsea Proflow dramatically reduces the installation process by ensuring a perfect fit every time, without applying unnecessary stresses and strains.
- Avoids spools being “pulled” into position
- Reduces the tensile and compressive stress when fitted to subsea blocks/manifolds
- Achieves the most stringent dimensional tolerances across X, Y and Z axes of between 0.005” > 0.030”
- Spools can be manufactured in a wide range of diameters, and during manufacture some spools can be as high as 3-4 metres in height
- Reduces client assembly times and costs
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) not compromised