Division:Proclad International Forging Ltd. Livingston
Hours of Work: Full-time: 37 hours Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our team in our Livingston site. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Outline of Role and Responsibilities
To provide new and sustained sales growth, using a strategic approach, to manage and develop sales. To identify objectives, develop strategies, control and manage the actions to meet or exceed the objectives and targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers.
- Contact, arrange and attend meetings with potential customers to promote Proclad International Forging products and services.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' business requirements and formulate strategic sales plans to develop accounts.
- Formulate accurate quotations to customer enquiries, follow up on quotation and negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers to achieve a sale.
- Create detailed proposal documents, submit to customers as part of a formal bidding process and follow up bid to point of closure.
- Gather market and customer intelligence, develop product range to maximise growth opportunities by focusing on customer needs to ensure sustained business growth.
- Utilise in house software systems for sales processing.
- Reviewing sales performance with the aim of meeting or exceeding company set sales targets.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales forecasts.
- Liaise with other departments to provide customers with realistic delivery dates.
- Prioritise, motivate and manage the sales team to enhance customer experience.
- Actively review processes and procedures to provide enhanced efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction.
- Must have experience in building a portfolio of customers.
- Efficient in the use of all Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build a rapport with people over the phone and face to face.
- Experience in a similar manufacturing background would be an advantage.
- Assertive and confident.
- Strong personality, well organised.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, well balanced.
- Team player.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter describing how you feel you meet the requirements detailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
This role does not meet the minimum requirement for the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you will not be considered for this role.
This is a direct applicant role; Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this position.