You are here
Job Title: Credit Controller
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Division: Proclad Group
Hours of Work: Full Time Permanent
Salary: £DOE – Please state salary expectations when applying
Proclad Group have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their UK Finance team in Glenrothes. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered dependant on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
- · Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- · Good business acumen for problem solving
- · Competency with large ERP/Sage systems
- · Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
- · Excellent time management and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- · Numerate with sound spreadsheet and IT skills
- · Good team player
- · Strong business partnering skills
- · Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- · Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks.
- · Managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
- · Setting up the terms of credit for new clients.
- · Negotiating payment plans.
- · Managing the collection of all payments and debts.
- · Responding to client inquiries.
- · Processing invoices.
- · Preparing statements and reports for the company accountant.
- · Managing the sales ledger.
- · Liaising with customers and the sales team.
- · Meet all deadlines internally and externally.
- · Tight control of divisional working capital.
- · 5+ years experience in a similar role is essential with all or part of that experience gained in a manufacturing or construction role desirable.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter describing how you feel you meet the requirements detailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice. http://www.procladgroup.com/recruitment-privacy-notice
This role does not meet the minimum requirement for the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you will not be considered for this role.
This is a direct applicant role; Recruitment Agancies need not contact us regarding this position.