You are here
Job Title: Database Analyst
Division: Proclad Induction Bending Limited
Hours of Work: Full-time – 37 hours per week
Salary & Benefits: £DOE
We have an opportunity for a Database Analyst to join our team. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
Proclad Induction Bending Limited is a worldwide market and technological leader in the manufacture of Hot Induction Bends.
Outline of Role and Responsibilities
To manage the development of the manufacturing database for Proclad Induction Bending. Working closely with the appropriate Managers it is expected that product, process and system developments will be introduced to improve performance.
Other duties may be assigned depending on the needs of the business and experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Induction Bend Database
- Review database in its current status.
- Liaise with various departments.
- Understand inputs required.
- Understand where the data is gathered from.
- Populate the database with the correct data.
- Analyse the data and outputs.
- Make the database user friendly.
- Hand back completed database.
- Communicate with engineering and senior management through reports and ppt.
- Create a work instruction as to how to use the database
- Roll out the database.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
It is preferable that the Analyst is educated to degree level in an engineering or business discipline.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent at presentations
- Able to interface at all levels within the business
- Strong personality, highly assertive, well organised
- Self-motivated and analytical with reasoned, well balanced and calculated decision making qualities
- Capable of developing the skills and expertise within the department.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.