You are here
Finance Assistant – Purchase Ledger
Job Title: Finance Assistant – Purchase Ledger
Reporting to: UK Financial Manager
Division: Proclad Group
Hours of Work: Full Time
Salary: £DOE – Please state salary expectations when applying
Proclad Group have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join their UK Finance team in Glenrothes. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered dependent on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
- Impeccable accuracy
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Good at prioritising and working to deadlines
- Good team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Logging, maintaining and filing invoices
- Payment authorisation
- Payment processing
- Posting and monitoring petty cash
- Investigating purchase ledger queries
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintain accuracy of vendor details
- Processing company expenses
- Assisting with queries and reporting
- Creating company reports
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV, your salary expectations and any other additional information to HR via email to email@example.com.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.