You are here
Job Title: General Operative
Division: Proclad Induction Bending
Hours of Work: Full-time work
Salary & Benefits: £Competitive + excellent benefits package
Outline of Role and Responsibilities
To produce Induction Bends as per pre-determined variables to ensure customer requirements of quality and delivery are met.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- · Good process and manufacturing knowledge
- · Must be flexible, able to adapt to different situations which may require excessive, unsociable hours.
- · Ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- · Ability to work under pressure;
- · Ability to use initiative.
- · Ability to communicate to all levels of the business.
Main duties will be, but not limited to:
- · Ensuring best works practices are employed.
- · Ensure departmental policies on Health and Safety, Environment, constant improvement programmes are being adhered to.
- · Take guidance from Senior Management and set an example to other Operators.
- · Induction Bending
- · Ability to follow pre-determined manufacturing variables
- · Ensuring required quality is produced
- · In Process Inspection, creating a scale draw down to check work, use of burning equipment, use of Saws, possible in house welding, use of portable bevelling machines, upkeep of production paperwork.
To delivery services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.