You are here
Group Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator
Job Title: Group Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator
Reporting to: UK Group Sales & Marketing Manager
Division: Proclad Group
Hours of Work: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: £DOE – Please state salary expectations when applying
Proclad Group have an exciting opportunity for a Group Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator to join their UK Sales team in Glenrothes. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Main Purpose of Post
As a key member of the Sales team, the role will assume direct support to the UK Group Sales & Marketing Manager with the responsibility to support the Sales team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing electronic mail received through department mailbox.
- Processing RFQs and following up with clients for status updates.
- Processing purchase orders to enable handover to the Projects department.
- Front end document control of information received for enquiries and orders (including the use of client portals).
- Updating sales files and logs.
- Updating sales presentation materials / corporate brochures
- Creating, collating and reviewing bid packages / proposals
- Processing within the Visual system to ensure PO, part creation and RFQ priorities are achieved.
- Support ongoing development of business system processes.
- Assisting with events management, advertising, marketing resource materials and creating brand awareness.
- Update and use marketing databases.
- Completing customer and supplier questionnaires
- Support travel arrangements for the external sales team.
- Travel and input to trade shows as required.
- General administration
- Filing / Archiving
Education & Experience
- Specific education and experience is not essential however, achievements to demonstrate numerical and language skills would be desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of Word and Excel is essential.
- Previous experience with a CRM, ERP or MRP system would be desirable
- Experience in a similar office environment or industry would be advantageous.
- An awareness of procedures, standards and protocols within the energy industry is desirable, but not essential.
- An excellent communicator, verbal and written.
- Commercially astute with an awareness of business procedures and protocols.
- Self-motivator with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A natural problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work to deadlines while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- A good team player that can also work independently using own initiative.
- A customer focused individual with a pleasant demeanour.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role