Job Title: Industrial Engineer
Division: FTV Proclad International Limited
Hours of Work: Full-time - 37 hour week
Salary & Benefits: £DOE + excellent benefits package
We have an exciting opportunity for an Industrial Engineer to join our team. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
FTV Proclad International Limited is a worldwide market and technological leader in the protective weld cladding of pipeline components.
A market competitive wage will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment also include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays) and an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary.
Outline of Role and Responsibilities
To ensure Job Instruction Sheets are routed with the relevant specifications. Ensuring the most efficient manufacturing process steps and that operations are sequentially correct. Ensure JIS meets all the requirements of acknowledged customer contractual PO.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing & Mapping routing to ensure all customer requirements are met in Job instruction sheets
- Ensuring Job Instruction Sheets routed the highest efficient way meeting the correct manufacturing process steps
- Review equipment & plant capability to meet customer order/BOM
- Provide JIS that meets the customer contractual requirements
- Provide JIS routing that captures all required specifications
- Ensure efficient manufacturing process routing steps
- Ensure JIS packs carry all relevant drawings
- Ensure JIS information collaborates with correct revision drawings
- Liaise & communicate with other departments on customer requirements/specs/drawings, BOMs
- Prioritise work load in line with requirements
- Actively participate in the CIP meetings
Communication & Teamwork
- Relating well to others and establishing good working relationships
- Being constructive, performing your role, listening to colleagues and integrating into the team
- Providing feedback to Operations on JIS once completed
- Good HSE practices
To delivery services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Education and / or Experience
- Excellent process and product knowledge
- Time Served in machining or welding
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible, able to adapt to different situations which may require excessive, unsociable hours
- Ability to interpret Engineering drawings & BOMs
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use initiative
- Well organised, trustworthy and reliable
- Accountable and decisive
- Team player
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via the jobsite portal.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.