Job Title: Management Accountant
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Division: Proclad Group
Hours of Work: Full Time Permanent
Salary: £DOE – Please state salary expectations when applying
Proclad Group has an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join their UK Finance team in Glenrothes. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
- Sound theoretical accounting background
- Numerate with sound spreadsheet and IT skills
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise & work on own initiative
- Good at prioritising and working to deadlines and be able to multi-task
- Good team player
- Strong business partnering skills
- Strong cost control background
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Team player.
- Preparation of Monthly Management accounts including supplementary analysis and commentary.
- Ensure that all Balance Sheet reconciliations are reviewed and signed off monthly.
- Review project margins and wip weekly and monthly to ensure correct revenues and costs are recognised at month end.
- Organise divisional budget process and prepare budget packs including supplementary analysis and commentary.
- Manage/forecast cash flow.
- Develop a strong business partnering culture.
- Ensure accuracy of costing models used in the Visual system.
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts (including tax calculations)
- Preparation and reporting of weekly divisional KPIs.
- Reporting of annual statistical reports.
- Development of Visual and accounting systems & models.
- Strive to ensure continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- Develop\maintain accounting policies required by the business.
- Investigate operational variances to plan, communicate to management and advise on potential efficiencies/cost control measures.
- Achieve unqualified divisional annual audit.
- Appraisal of capital expenditure plans.
- Meet all deadlines internally and externally.
- Tight control of divisional working capital.
- CIMA qualified desirable (part qualified considered)
- Accountancy university degree desirable
- 2-3 years manufacturing or construction experience
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.