You are here
Job Title: Project Administrator/Coordinator
Division: FTV Proclad International Limited
Hours of Work: Full-time work
Salary & Benefits: £Competitive + excellent benefits package
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator/Coordinator to join our team at our Glenrothes facility and learn new skills and experience whilst enhancing those already attained. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
FTV Proclad International Limited is a worldwide market and technological leader in the protective weld cladding of pipeline components.
Due to current success in securing orders we are currently looking to recruit a Project Administrator/Coordinator to join our team at our Glenrothes facility. A market competitive wage will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Outline of Role and Responsibilities
As part of the projects department, the individual will receive any relevant training that may be required and assume the following duties, the list is not exhaustive.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- · Issuance on Notification of Inspections (NOI).
- · Maintain NOI registers and ensure all departments are available to support required NOIs.
- · Taking and distributing minutes of meetings.
- · Supporting projects function with collation of weekly reports and monthly reports (Joint).
- · Creation of purchase orders for sub contract suppliers.
- · Creation of purchase orders for packaging of materials.
- · Booking of meetings and meeting facilities for both internal and external meetings.
- · General Administration and Filing.
- · Maintenance of sales orders within the ERP system.
- · Shipping product and ensuring all costs have been allocated.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to .
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.