You are here
QA / Production Administrator
Job Title: QA/Production Administrator
Division: Proclad Induction Bending Limited & Proclad Heat Treatment
Hours of Work: Permanent
Salary & Benefits: £Completive + excellent benefits package
We have an opportunity for a Quality/Production Administrator to join our team. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
Proclad Induction Bending Limited & Proclad Heat Treatment are worldwide market and technological leaders in the manufacture of Hot Induction Bends and heat treatment
Due to current success in securing orders we are currently looking to recruit a QA/Production Administrator to join our team at our Glenrothes facility. A market competitive wage will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Outline of Role and Responsibilities
As part of this role the individual will receive any relevant training that may be required and assume the following duties, the list is not exhaustive.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer satisfaction surveys.
- Assist with compilation and submission of customer data books, including ensuring shop floor documentation is complete
- Raise Purchased Orders for Consumables, Transport and other general items as and when required or requested by shop floor
- Ensure manufacturing database is populated and maintained.
- Ensure calibration records are up to date and accurate
- General Administration, filing and other ad-hoc duties as the business dictates
- Contribute towards improving processes and procedures.
Communication & Teamwork
- Relating well to others and establishing good working relationships
- Being constructive, performing your role, listening to colleagues and integrating into the team
- Good HSE practices
Education and / or Experience
- It is preferred that successful applicants have had previous experience in the above role.
- Good verbal communication.
- Must be health and safety aware.
- Self-motivated, well balanced and well organised.
- Team Player to assist with work in other disciplines.
To delivery services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.