Location: Livingston, UK
Proclad International Forging Ltd are primarily a manufacturer of steel pipe fittings supplying into traditional markets for Oil & Gas transmission and petrochemical processing. Manufacturing in various steels from Carbon to Chrome and Nickel alloys and with short lead bespoke products as well as more commodity products. We aim to service this core business with our service, delivery, experience and expertise.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to lead sales at our Livingston site. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Outline of Role and Responsibilities
To provide sales growth within existing markets, develop new market growth using a strategic approach and manage and develop the sales function. To identify objectives, develop strategies, control and manage the actions to meet or exceed the objectives and targets of the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers.
- Contact, arrange and attend meetings with potential customers to promote Proclad International Forging products and services.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' business requirements and formulate strategic sales plans to develop accounts.
- Formulate accurate quotations to customer enquiries, follow up on quotation and negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers to achieve a sale.
- Create detailed proposal documents, submit to customers as part of a formal bidding process and follow up bid to point of closure.
- Gather market and customer intelligence, develop product range to maximise growth opportunities by focusing on customer needs to ensure sustained business growth.
- Utilise in-house software systems for sales processing.
- Reviewing sales performance with the aim of meeting or exceeding company set sales targets.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales forecasts.
- Liaise with other departments to provide customers with realistic delivery dates.
- Manage, prioritise, and motivate the small sales team to enhance the customer experience.
- Actively review processes and procedures to provide enhanced efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction.
- Procure and evaluate raw material supply options to enhance delivery and quality solutions and service client requirements in providing competitive solutions.
- Review, evaluate processes and procedures within the sales function to enhance client experience, and provide efficiencies.
- Experience in working within a small management team.
- Experience in building a portfolio of customers.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft packages.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build a rapport with people over the phone and face to face.
- Good motivational skills to promote customer focus within all disciplines in the business and in collaboration with other group companies.
- Experience in a similar manufacturing background would be an advantage.
- Assertive and confident.
- Strong personality, well organised.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, well balanced.
- Team player.
To apply, send your CV, your salary expectations and a covering letter describing how you feel you meet the requirements detailed to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice. http://www.procladgroup.com/recruitment-privacy-notice
This role does not meet the minimum requirement for the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you will not be considered for this role.
This is a direct applicant role; Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this position.