Job Title: Trainee Planner
Division: FTV Proclad International Limited
Hours of Work: Full-time work
Salary & Benefits: £Competitive + excellent benefits package
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Planner to join our team at our Glenrothes facility and learn new skills and experience whilst enhancing those already attained. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
FTV Proclad International Limited is a worldwide market and technological leader in the protective weld cladding of pipeline components.
A market competitive wage will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Outline of Role and Responsibilities
Assist with generating production schedules & planning. Expediting produced works through the workshop. Reporting on production activities and updating KPIs. Assist with running the ERP production system. Assist with capacity planning.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with production planning.
- Produce KPI reports.
- Expedite reporting on internal products.
- Daily production reports.
- Assist ERP production running.
- Prepare production schedules.
- Capacity planning.
- Other administrative duties.
Communication & Teamwork
- Relating well to others and establishing good working relationships.
- Learning and developing the role.
- Being constructive, performing your role, listening to colleagues and integrating into the team.
- Providing feedback to Operations on JIS once completed.
- Good HSE practices.
To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Education and/or Experience
- 4 National 5 qualifications.
- Eager to learn and develop.
- Computer literate.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of excel (up to pivot table level).
- Can do attitude.
- Well organised, trustworthy and reliable.
- Accountable and decisive.
- Team player.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.