You are here
Job Title: Payroll/Accounts Administrator
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Division: Proclad Group
Hours of Work: Full Time Permanent
Salary: £DOE – Please state salary expectations when applying
Proclad Group have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join their UK Finance team in Glenrothes. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered dependant on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
- · Full working knowledge of sage payroll essential
- · Up to date knowledge of all UK legislation relating to payroll matters
- · Excellent attention to detail
- · Numerate with sound spreadsheet and IT skills
- · Good team player
- · Able to work on own initiative when required
- · Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- · Competent on ERP system
- · Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workload
- · Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- · Confidentiality, integrity, and discretion
- · Processing weekly and monthly payroll for 7 divisions (presently around 172 Employees)
- · Deal with payroll queries from employees in a timely manner
- · Pension administration including auto enrolment and re-enrolment. Transfer of pension payments to pension provider
- · Process statutory payments, HMRC downloads of tax codes, RTI changes and student loans
- · Liaise with HMRC when required
- · Managing payroll year end process
- · Managing deductions for third parties
- · Maintaining and updating payroll records
- · Process payroll journals through ERP system
- · Administration and processing of P11D’s and benefit in kind information
- · Administration of expenses forms
- · Manage and reconcile payroll control accounts on a monthly basis
- · Work in conjunction with HR department to ensure smooth processing of all payroll information
- · Assist with the administration of company life insurance scheme
- · Assist with co-ordinating and processing group salary recharges
- · Periodic review and assessment of payroll procedures
- · Assist with ad hoc duties where required
- · 5+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- · Experience of using sage payroll software is essential
- · A high level of proficiency in Microsoft excel and word
- · Experience of working in a fast paced environment
To apply, send your CV and covering letter describing how you feel you meet the requirements detailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If not contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
This role does not meet the minimum requirement for the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you will not be considered for this role.
Thsi is a direct applicant role; Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this position.